Story Time @ Bristol Public Library
For children 3-5 years of age
- Registration begins Monday, September 20th, and is required.
- Held Fridays at 10:00 a.m.
- Fall Session, will begin on Friday, October 15th and will end on Friday, November 19th.
- Story Time is an opportunity for young children to learn to be away from parents or caregivers.
- Sessions will last from 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
- During this time children will participate in all or some of the following activities: listen to stories, participate in stories, do crafts, sing songs, learn finger plays, and play with toys that build imagination and sharing skills.
~An adult caregiver must remain in the building during Story Time.
~Make sure your child uses the restroom before Story Time starts.
~Keep your child’s coat and toys with you.
~Let me know if your child has any allergies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at 330-889-3651 or email@example.com.